Treasure of Galapagos
Itineraries & dates for Treasure of Galapagos
Where will Treasure of Galapagos take you on your Galapagos Islands visit and when can you go there? Here is a summary:
|DAY 1 –||Baltra/Santa Cruz – Charles Darwin Station|
|DAY 2 –||Sullivan Bay – Bartolome|
|DAY 3 –||North Seymour – Mosquera|
|DAY 4 –||South Plaza – Witch Hill|
|DAY 5 –||Interpretation Center – San Cristobal Airport|
|14 Dec||18 Dec||US $ 1,695.00|
|25 Jan||29 Jan||US $ 2,795.00|
|DAY 1 –||San Cristobal Aiport – Colorado Hill|
|DAY 2 –||Gardner Bay – Suarez Point|
|DAY 3 –||Post Office Bay – Cormorant Point|
|DAY 4 –||Barrington Bay – Turtle Bay|
|DAY 5 –||El Chato Tortoise Reserve – San Cristobal Airport|
|18 Dec||22 Dec||US $ 1,695.00|
|26 Feb||02 Mar||US $ 2,995.00|
|DAY 1 –||Baltra – Charles Darwin Station|
|DAY 2 –||Eden Islet – Dragon Hill|
|DAY 3 –||Tintoreras – Wetlands|
|DAY 4 –||Punto Moreno – Urbina Bay|
|DAY 5 –||Espinosa Point – Tagus Cove|
|DAY 6 –||Puerto Egas – Rabida|
|DAY 7 –||Bachas – Baltra Airport|
|02 Mar||08 Mar||US $ 4,295.00|
Aboard this cruise: Specifications & Amenities
Living aboard this cruise, at a glance: everything you wanted to know about the ship, accommodation aboard and its amenities.
- Category – Tourist Superior Catamaran
- Capacity – 16 passengers
- Length – 31m / 101ft
- Beam – 11,20m / 36.75ft
- Stable & wide motor catamaran with the comfort of a floating hotel
- Top feature: spacious & bright cabins with private balcony & sea view
- Master Suite & double cabins: excellent choice for your romantic getaway!
- BBQ area & double delight of a hot tub
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals; filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wetsuits for hire)
- Return flight to the Galapagos Islands.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
Leave a review about your experienceWhy not leave a review of your stay aboard this cruise? You might inspire others to visit and conserve Galapagos Islands!