From: US $ 2,895.00
Motor Yacht Galapagos Odyssey welcomes you on board to discover with your own eyes the unique wonders of the Galapagos Islands. We take you around the remote and most exceptional islands of the archipelago. The Galapagos Odyssey is considered among the most comfortable and spacious 16-passenger boats cruising this archipelago. Our certified professional crew and the knowledgeable, bilingual naturalist guide on board will do their utmost to convert your once in a lifetime cruise into the trip of your life!
Itineraries & dates for Odyssey
Where will Odyssey take you on your Galapagos Islands visit and when can you go there? Here is a summary:
|DAY 1 –||Arrival to Baltra Airport / Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz)|
|DAY 2 –||Rabida / Chinese Hat|
|DAY 3 –||Prince Phillip’s Steps (Genovesa) / Darwin Bay (Genovesa)|
|DAY 4 –||Bartolome / Sullivan Bay (Santiago)|
|DAY 5 –||Highlands (Santa Cruz) / Transfer to Baltra Airport|
|DAY 1 –||San Cristobal Airport / Cerro Colorado|
|DAY 2 –||Punta Suarez / Gardner Bay (Espanola)|
|DAY 3 –||Punta Cormorant / Baroness Lookout|
|DAY 4 –||Santa Fe / South Plaza|
|DAY 5 –||North Seymour / Bachas (Santa Cruz)|
|DAY 6 –||Mosquera / Transfer to Baltra Airport|
|05 Feb||10 Feb||US $ 2,895.00|
|19 Feb||24 Feb||US $ 2,895.00|
|DAY 1 –||Arrival to Baltra Airport / Charles Darwin Station|
|DAY 2 –||White Tipped Reef Shark Canal / Sierra Negra Volcano|
|DAY 3 –||Punta Moreno / Elizabeth Bay|
|DAY 4 –||Punta Espinoza / Tagus Cove|
|DAY 5 –||Espumilla Beach/Buccaneer Cove / Puerto Egas|
|DAY 6 –||Isla Lobos / Transfer to San Cristobal Airport|
|31 Jan||05 Feb||US $ 2,895.00|
|28 Feb||05 Mar||US $ 3,045.00|
Aboard this cruise: Specifications & Amenities
Living aboard this cruise, at a glance: everything you wanted to know about the ship, accommodation aboard and its amenities.
- Category – First Class
- Capacity – 16 passengers
- Length – 41m / 134fts
- Beam – 8m / 26fts
- Cruising speed – 10 knots
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating:
- small library
- deck chairs
- 8 inflatable tandem kayaks
- 2 inflatable dinghies for 8 persons
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, coffee and tea.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask, fins; optional wet-suits for hire).
- Round flight to Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tip.
Leave a review about your experienceWhy not leave a review of your stay aboard this cruise? You might inspire others to visit and conserve Galapagos Islands!