17 Nov 2017 – 23 Nov 2017
From: US $ 3,460
A sophisticated, upscale travel experience for 48 guests in 24 cabins that combines modern design, spacious rooms, and gourmet cuisine with top adventure. The ship offers a wide variety of aquatic activities including snorkeling, kayaking and a glass-bottom boat. She’s a distillation of the wish lists generated by captains, expedition leaders, hotel managers, and guests over many years. Yacht La Pinta has ample cabins, some of the largest cabins of any Galapagos expedition vessel and features floor-to-ceiling oversized panoramic windows in all cabins for the best views of the islands. Stylish bathrooms with top-notch amenities in all cabins. She is considered an ideal yacht for families travelling together, with 8 connecting cabins available. Join our guides in the lounge for nightly briefings about the next day’s activities. On the following day, visit the National Park on carefully planned excursions. In between outings, it will feel as if your connection with the islands never ends, as panoramic windows in our numerous social areas offer almost permanent visual contact with the island landscapes while you are inside the ship. Or step outside with your camera and make the most of the numerous outdoor social areas, including an outdoor terrace for dining when weather permits and an observation deck that is perfect for equatorial stargazing. Relax in the hot tub, work out in the cardio-gym, or lounge on the sun deck.
- Category – Luxury Class
- Capacity – 48 passengers
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating:
- Free shore excursions, natural history lectures and transfers in the Galapagos;
- Complimentary wet suits;
- Free soft drinks;
- Free transfers airport/hotel/airport for Galapagos cruise departures to major hotels in Quito and Guayaquil;
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth);
- Free consultations with our Medical officer, on call 24/7;
- Top-ranking naval officers as Captains and First Officers;
- Metropolitan Touring’s 60+ years of experience.