21 Nov 2017 – 27 Nov 2017
From: US $ 2,770
Yacht Isabela offers the perfect, intimate space for exploring Darwin’s islands in comfort. Traditionalists will enjoy feeling at home with a crew that has remained almost unchanged for years, leading to seamless attention to detail that will make your stay extra special. With just 20 guest cabins, the yacht’s convivial atmosphere leads to a close-up experience of this unique world. On board, guests find delicious cuisine, faultless service and excellent facilities, including a Hut Tub, fitness room, bar and outside deck for al fresco meals, drinks, and sunbathing. As on all our vessels, your groups can expect top facilities and equipment, delicious meals, and safe and stimulating expert-planned expeditions on the islands. Scout the island sites for Big 15 wildlife in groups that average no more than 11-14 guests per naturalist guide which surpass the National Park standard, which permits up to 16 guests per guide. Explore the coast with your guides on our pangas, glass-bottom boat or kayaks, or get wet and snorkel.
Aboard this cruise: Specifications & Amenities
Living aboard this cruise, at a glance: everything you wanted to know about the ship, accommodation aboard and its amenities.
- Category – Luxury Class
- Capacity – 40 passengers
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating:
- Free shore excursions natural history lectures and transfers in the Galapagos.
- Free transfers airport/hotel/airport for Galapagos cruise departures to major hotels in Quito and Guayaquil.
- Free consultations with our Medical officer, on call 24/7
- WiFi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth)
- Top-ranking naval officers as Captains and First Officers
- 60+ years of experience and reliability
Leave a review about your experienceWhy not leave a review of your stay aboard this cruise? You might inspire others to visit and conserve Galapagos Islands!